Click/Double-Tap any camera icon to view a photo taken from that spot in the direction of the arrow.
For up to 10 guests. Five night minimum.
For up to 8 guests. Five night minimum.
Our Hotelier ID is 06-25-19-3265.
* A $100/night premium applies to Dec 17, 2022 - Jan 7, 2023
A: Beachfront in world famous Rincón, Puerto Rico. More specifically, we are in the Rincón neighborhood known as Stella, walking distance to Rincón's only two grocery stores. See us on Google Maps.
A: Yes, year-round! Our west-facing coastline is sheltered from the big winter waves that often impact much of the rest of Rincón. Our backyard offers nice snorkeling, and if you care to surf, waves are just five minutes away!
A: Out of respect for our neighbors, we are sorry to say that we're unable to accommodate such requests. Only registered house guests are allowed on the premises.
A: Absolutely! Rincón is considered by many to be the very safest place in all of Puerto Rico.
A: Yes! Rincón has two grocery stores - Edwards and Econo - and both are less than half a mile away. Additionally, there are an abundance of restaurants, food trucks, and beach bars - plus convenience stores, surf shops, gas stations and pharmacies - in our neighborhood.
A: Monthly temperature and rainfall averages can be found here.
A: It's really quite simple, but we'll lay it out here in excrutiating detail!
(1) using the contact form below, you tell us your desired dates and number of guests; (2) we send you a PayPal invoice - with rental agreement attached - for a 25% non-refundable deposit; (3) you pay the invoice; (4) we email you a confirmation with all of the necessary arrival info; (5) sixty days prior to your arrival, we send another PayPal invoice for your balance plus $250/unit refundable security deposit; (6) you pay the invoice; (7) you start counting down the days 'till paradise!
A: There are two primary flight options, plus a hybrid third option:
(1) Saffron Sunset is a 45 minute drive to/from Aguadilla (BQN) airport, and so if you can do it, that's the obvious choice. But Aguadilla's limited routes and odd flight times (think: 2-3 a.m.) can be deterrents for some.
(2) San Juan (SJU) airport offers dozens of daily flights, but is a 2.5 hour drive to Saffron Sunset.
(3) If San Juan's flight options are appealing but the drive to Rincón is not, consider adding a 40 minute flight from SJU to Mayaguez (MAZ) via Cape Air. From Mayaguez, it's just a 20 minute drive to Saffron Sunset.